[visionrehabtherapist] I'd like to hear from non-CVRTs, too!

  • From: Maduffy@xxxxxxx
  • To: visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:31:26 EST

Hello Colleagues:

I'm very much enjoying the dialogue that is developing here. Thank  you.

I'd also like to hear from people who are not currently certified.

No matter if you were never certified, don't want to be certified, want to
be certified but can't acquire the necessary training and supervision, or think
 the whole certification process is a waste of time -- I'd like to hear from
you  and I promise to listen closely to your reasoning and concerns.

It would be helpful if you replied via the Listserv, but if you wish to
communicate privately with me, that is fine, too.

Best regards,
Maureen

Maureen A.  Duffy, CVRT
Editorial Director
AWARE (Associates for World Action in  Rehabilitation & Education)
Phone: 914-528-5120
E-mail:  maureen.duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are you aware of our web site?
_www.visionaware.org_ (http://www.visionaware.org/)