[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Continuing Education Opportunities

  • From: Sharon Hudson <shudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "graysjoinery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <graysjoinery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:12:12 -0800

http://www.acvrep.org/ACVREP-Approved-CE-Opportunities.php
Hadley School for the Blind and AFB have some opportunities for classes as well
as AER.

Sharon Hudson
Associate Director

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential information for the use of the designated recipients named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error, and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
calling (650) 858-0202 ext. 111 to arrange for destruction of these documents.