[visionrehabtherapist] Continuing Education Opportunities

  • From: "Bill and Diane Gray" <graysjoinery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:52:20 -0700

Hi all,
My agency might have money for training prior to June 30th, 2012 and
wondering if there is a site to find out what courses might be available in
that timeline?  I looked at the ACVREP continuing education tab which did
not have much information.  This would be nice if this could be consolidated
and available in one location.  If you know of any upcoming great training
opportunities will you let me know?  Thanks all!
Diane

Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx