[vipaudioaccess] Re: question about copying midi

  • From: Pradip Chandra Sikdar <pradeepsikdar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 11:18:02 +0530

I think, you can do it using 2 ways.
if you want to copy the track and paste it so that, you get a clone of the previous track, just navigate to the track you want to copy. press Alt+C to copy. then, press Alt+V to paste the track to somewhere.
This is the fastest process according to my knowledge.
Otherwise, you can also use the range.
if you want to copy the whole track, navigate to the track. press A to set range to all. press Control+Windows+F11 to set the range to the current track.
Now, press C to copy the range. then, press Alt+Shift+BackSpace to remove the range.
insert a new track by pressing Control+Windows+I.
press V to paste the previously copied range data.
HTH
On 04-02-2017 01:31 AM, lucky wrote:

Hey folks
I have one question regarding midi.
I have 2 tracks with rhitm guitar on both of them and I panned them left and right. I've already recorded first guitar and need same on another track. As this is midi data I know I can just copy that to another track but wonder is there better or faster option then I did.
I've actually exported midi file of first track then imported on second track. So, can someone tell me is there faster way to do this without exporting and importing? I gues there is, but I've just missed it somewhere in the manual.
Thanks a lot

--
Regards,
Pradip Chandra Sikdar