[vipaudioaccess] Re: anybody used these plug-ins? quality wise they're absolutely incredible

  • From: Jean-philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 10:50:57 +0200

hi Roy,

I use them and love them. They are great especially if you use a breath controller for the wind instruments. Regarding accessibility, all parameters are exposed in the Automation list, except for MIDI mapping which is rather complex, so I think you're good to go.

I had a demo on their website,

at the time it was called sample modelling, but the demo is still there, https://www.samplemodeling.com/products/trumpet/demos

it's called marching Funk, look for this name and click on the button below to start playing.

I use their brass instruments saxophones And The clarinet 2.

And this one here

https://soundcloud.com/ryksounet/a-childhood-dream

this one uses the flutes, it's on my SoundCloud so the playback will start automatically.

Enjoy,

JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/jprykiel
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
https://www.youtube.com/c/jprykielhttp://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 04/04/2021 à 03:46, Roy a écrit :

hi friends
is anybody using the plug-ins from
www.audiomodeling.com <http://www.audiomodeling.com>
they’re powered by the Swam engine; there are WoodWinds , strings , brass , and reed libraries.
any observations regarding accessibility/usability?
thanks a bunch