[vipaudioaccess] Re: Using aux fx

  • From: Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 20:05:01 +0100

Dear lucky,

are you having a problem with the concept of aux effects itself, or with the way it works in Samplitude. These are two different matters and I would like you to start by pointing out the right one.

Best,

JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 27/02/2017 à 20:01, lucky a écrit :

Hello folks
Can someone explain process of adding and using aux fx? I've watched few videos about it and read about it as well, but still don't understand. Actually the part of the process that I don't understand is how to send or link a track with aux.
I'll greatly appreciate help about this because I really need it.
Best regards