Good afternoon. I am new here and for those who don't know me, I have been
usingSonar and Cake Talking successfully for 14 years. I now have a fast new
system with windows 10 and a registered copy of Samplitude Pro X4 Suite. I
skipped over the trial because this seems to be the most popular and accessible
solution for blind musicians and producers right now. however, when installing
access, I checked the box for the HSC sets forgetting that I have not yet
installed Hot Spot Clicker. Should I start over? where did it put the Hsc sets?
It's a silly thing but I want to get it right before I start learning how to
use the program. thanks in advance and I look forward to learning a lot while I
Sent from my iPhone--
- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to
- To subscribe to the list, send an email to
with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.
- To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at