[vipaudioaccess] Re: Samplitude Access installation question

  • From: Phil Muir <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 19:28:22 +0100

No idea. It just is.

On 29 March 2020 19:11:55 Robert Reid <bobreid2935@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One more quick question before I dive right into tutorials and manuals:
why is Sound Forge Pro 12 bundled with Samplitude Pro 4X Suite when 13 and 14 appear to be available for purchase? seems odd.
Thanks again.
Bob

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2020, at 5:10 PM, Phil Muir <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

?Hey Bob. You're good. You can simply install hotspotClicker. No need to install the Samplitude scripts again.

On 28 March 2020 20:53:20 Robert Reid <bobreid2935@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good afternoon. I am new here and for those who don't know me, I have been usingSonar and Cake Talking successfully for 14 years. I now have a fast new system with windows 10 and a registered copy of Samplitude Pro X4 Suite. I skipped over the trial because this seems to be the most popular and accessible solution for blind musicians and producers right now. however, when installing access, I checked the box for the HSC sets forgetting that I have not yet installed Hot Spot Clicker. Should I start over? where did it put the Hsc sets?

It's a silly thing but I want to get it right before I start learning how to use the program. thanks in advance and I look forward to learning a lot while I am here.

Bob Reid.

Sent from my iPhone--
- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

- To subscribe to the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

- To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess