[vipaudioaccess] Re: Last call.

  • From: Jean-philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 12:47:56 +0100

sorry Steve. I forgot.

So, first, please check if you have the same issue I'm having.
1, Find a Drum track or something With as many transients as you can think of.

2, Open the Audio quantise wizard, set the detection sensitivity to something above 50, click the split at transients button, and After the operation is completed, tab through controls until you reach the sensitivity slider again. See if Jaws stops speaking speaking their. I will mention here that I was tabbing backwards, shift tab, because I was using triplets as my quantise value, and There is no swing value for triplets, but for a reason I ignore, you cannot tab any further than that point.

If you Have the issue I'm having, just add the following to the audio quantise wizard chapter in the Keystrokes document:

after Setting Quantize value and transient detection sensitivity To your liking, tab to the one click button and click it. This will perform split at transients, quantize And fill gaps between objects successively.

If you would rather do these operations separately, Click the split at transients button Instead, then leave the wizard and perform The quantize and fill gaps operations One by one from the tempo Menu where you will find a button for each of them, Including hard or soft quantize.

End of text, please correct My English mistakes if any.

Best,

JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/jprykiel
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
https://www.youtube.com/c/jprykielhttp://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 19/03/2021 à 12:09, Steve Spamer a écrit :

Hi folks. I know JP has mentioned he would like to see something about the audio quantize dialog in the read me, as he found a solution to something he was doing. So, this is a final call to anyone  who has a minor issue with the scripts to report it. JP, if you want something added, please send it along. I  will probably release them over the weekend. tHX

Best steve.

Samplitude Access-The Gateway To Pro Recording With Samplitude For the Visually Impaired: www.samplitudeaccess.org.uk <http://www.samplitudeaccess.org.uk>
Follow me on Twitter:
stevesax123