I hope you all are staying safe and in good health.
I have a question about inserting silence in Samplitude. I wanted to insert 1
bar at bar 1. I pressed control shift comma and made sure to type 1 in the
appropriate space and closed the dialog.
Now the music should begin at the third beet of the second bar, but it begins
slightly earlier than that. I cannot figure out what is going on.
I solved the issue by selecting all the objects on each track and moved them
over to line up with the metronome again.
How do I get this to work in the future though? I don’t want to have to nudge
objects over every time I want to insert silence.
May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and mind
in Christ Jesus.
Music Soft Sacred and Soulful
- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to
- To subscribe to the list, send an email to
with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.
- To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at