Project Sam Release New Kontakt Player Free Orchestra Combined
As many of you will be aware, over the last year Project Sam have been giving away free mini libraries that highlight content from their full product line.
The only snag for those that did not own the full version of Kontakt was that usage was restricted to the 15 minute demo mode of Kontakt player.
Now in a generous move, Project Sam have combined all of their free Orchestra libraries into one convenient package, and also made it Kontakt player compatible, meaning it can be registered through Native Access and offer everybody unlimited use of it's fantastic sounds!
The library is NKS compatible offering access to key parameters via any KK keyboard.
As with the previous libraries you need to create yourself a Project Sam account and go through the zero payment purchase procedure, not much to ask for such a wonderful giveaway.
Here is the link:
- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
- To subscribe to the list, send an email to vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.
- To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess