[vip_students] Re: virus question

  • From: "John Lynch" <johnlynch7@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 14:41:59 +0100

Oh yes Joe, I received a similar message a fortnight ago, from a person who
must have made it his business to notify everyone in their address book about
this virtual postcard.  On receiving it, our puter must be shut down, la, la,
la.

We were advised not to delete before reading and to please pass it on to all
and in turn tell them to the same.  Oh, that reminds me now, I forgot to do any
of that, promptly discarded it as spam and carried on regardless.

Regards from a rainy Skibb,

John