[vip_students] Re: updates

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:21:20 -0000

Mary I am confident that Paul would take you through these instructions.
Anytime I have required his help by telephone he has been very helpful indeed
and if he has your telephone number he is always willing to call you once you
make an initial call to him.  You could even pre-arrange a time I would think
depending on how busy he is.  Now I have a problem myself with Avast, I tried
to remove it but at one point I loose the speech and magnification and require
sighted assistance to click OK or something and then it removes.