[vip_students] Re: spell check gone missing

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 01:07:28 +0100

Eleanor,

You know computers, do you not?  They expect us humans to be perfect, and
only tell us what they know or think they know!  By the way, none of the
words in your message was an actual  misspelling.  You may have used a few
words in the wrong context, and put an extra space between words; but the
spell checker as it is applied in OE does not check grammer, as it can do in
Microsoft Word (if you enable it there).