[vip_students] Re: spell check gone missing

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:11:34 +0100

Edel
It would appear this error message you are getting on spell check in Outlook
Express might be one where you have to go in to the Registry Edit which could
be very trickey unless you know what you are doing.  I'd imagine it would be
one for Paul off list to discuss on a one-tone basis to ensure you get it right.