[vip_students] Re: spell check

  • From: "Sean Kavanagh" <seany2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 21:16:58 -0000

Ahoy Jackie

Strange but true!

Sean

From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donegal.Jackie
Sent: 04 December 2009 08:02
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] spell check

hey all

something really strange with my spell check. when i'm spell checking a
document or email i find that the words are all mixed up. example if i have
four spelling mistakes on a page then the spell check is one behind i.e..
say for prime example I've spelt computer, television, chocolate  and
guidedog wrong well when i run the spell check it will fix computer grand
but then it will repeat computer but its actually fixing television and so
on. its annoying as i have to keep checking to ensure i'm on the right word.
really hope someone can shed some spelling light on this matter.

happy crunchie its Friday

Jackie