[vip_students] spell check

  • From: "Donegal.Jackie" <donegal.jackie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:02:15 -0000

hey all

something really strange with my spell check. when i'm spell checking a
document or email i find that the words are all mixed up. example if i have
four spelling mistakes on a page then the spell check is one behind i.e.. say
for prime example I've spelt computer, television, chocolate  and guidedog
wrong well when i run the spell check it will fix computer grand but then it
will repeat computer but its actually fixing television and so on. its annoying
as i have to keep checking to ensure i'm on the right word. really hope someone
can shed some spelling light on this matter.

happy crunchie its Friday
Jackie