[vip_students] Re: siri? how good is it?

  • From: tony scanlon <turrots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:08:44 +0000

Hi Tony tried to send this earlier but it never got to the list so will try
again.
Hi Tony
Not a smart phone user yet but saw this app mentioned and it appears to do
the same tasks as Siri.
Skyvi is a fast voice application for Android, she knows about everything
from Local Businesses to Food Nutrition!

She makes witty remarks and even tells jokes. She has a social side,
letting you access Facebook and Twitter using voice.

Oh yeah, did we mention it's free?
You can check it out at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluetornadosf.smartypants&hl=en