[vip_students] Re: siri? how good is it?

  • From: "JackieMcBrearty" <teambanglesltd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 12:35:10 -0000

Hey Joe

I love SIRI even though I've been let down in marriage.
if you put your own number into the phone and go to settings, general and SIRI here you will find a thing called my info double tap here and add your contact.
now SIRI knows your name.
now its just a case of adding to that ie call my wife, he should come back with "what is your wifes name" tell him the name of the wife you wish to add exactly as its in your contacts and that's it done the same is repeated for sons, daughters, friends. SIRI can also call you a nickname ie he calls me bunny rabbit, now don't ask on the reasons for a rabbit lol I've only experienced this recently on that SIRI could not pronounce an Irish sounding name he wanted me to teach him so I said the name and he came back with 3 options I had to swipe and double tap on the options and then select the one that I like best, I've also added a nickname to this contact. in your general contacts if you have email addresses, birth dates, addresses, you can also ask SIRI these questions I.E when is my wifes birthday. I have also found that changing SIRI to either the AMerican or Canadian male or female works better, the british english for some reason doesn't always under stand the Irish twang, changing SIRIs voice also can be done within the settings, general and SIRI, Its also nice to have a different voice for voice over and SIRI but this is a personal choice for me might not suit other people.

that is a crash course on Siri but if you need more info just come back, and also rmember tell your phone from time too time that you love it hahaha

yours
Jackie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>