[vip_students] Re: one question

  • From: "Martin Trodden" <martintrodden@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:54:36 +0100

Hi David.
The most popular phone for the talks software seems to be the nokia e51 which
is available on pre pay on vodafone and they will have the talks installed onto
the phone for you. this phone is around 200 euro. however talks will work on a
number of different nokia phones. if you go to the nuance talks website there
is a list of phones there.

i hope this helps

Martin.