[vip_students] mobile corner part 2

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:32:14 +0100

well, thanks gary, but there's more, having had the message telling me that the server doesn't permit relaying, it also said that the message was remaining in my outbox, i didn't do anything about it, put the phone in my pocket and headed down to the local shop to do some shopping, on the way down, there was a big shushing noise from the phone in my pocket folloed by a ding, it seems that perhaps my phone connected to someone's server as i passed their house, could that be possible, i'm awaiting a response from my friend to see if she got my e mail, if so, well there's no problem, it just means that if i want to send e mails using my phone at home i'll have to write out the messages, then take a walk to the local shop to send the messages, no problem, take care, god bless, travel safely, joe.