[vip_students] Re: jaws problems with form fields

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 00:45:56 -0000

Hi Vincent,

1.  Which version of JAWS?

2.  Which version of Internet Explorer?

3. Did you unwittingly download any toolbar - like the yahoo! toolbar or the Google toolbar - lately? (You could have got that with some other download such ad Adobe Reader or Skype, etc., if you didn't uncheck it while downloading or installing. Such toolbar if found can be removed via Control Panel Add/Remove.)

These are the three most likely causes.  there may be others.

----- Original Message ----- From: "vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>