[vip_students] Re: facebook question

  • From: Jackie McBrearty <teambanglesltd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:32:22 +0000

hhey Joe

are you deleting them from the iPhone or from mobile facebook.if its the iPhone
this is a little difficult I get someone to delete them without voiceover.
now on mobile facebook say you have recieved  a message from me select on my
name and you should see a combo box select on this and arrow down to delete
sellect here and arrow once to apply.
sadly its not possible to do a delete all.

hope that helps

yours
Jackie

Sent from Jackie's iPhone