[vip_students] error message / screensaver

  • From: "Edel Carey" <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 00:03:22 +0100

Hi Paul

I think you are on the ball as I took a look into my internet history and
indeed discovered that there were free downloadable screensavers where my
adventurous nieces and nephews had been.

Hmmm Now where do I find the ones they've downloaded?

I've deleted some stuff from 'my favorite's but I'm sure the offending
screensaver is tucked away somewhere never to be found..

By the way excellent work on moderating this list.

Thank you

Edel..