[vip_students] any suggestions

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:48:08 +0100

hello friends, i am an impulsive buyer, any new gadget that comes up, well,
i've got to have it, [whether i really need it or not]  but i promise you,
and my pocket, that i am mending my ways, now here's the story, i need an
extra piece of equipment, for quite a lot of work that is to come up in the
next year, do i get a laptop? or a braillenote? or, a packmate?  my current
leanings are towards the packmate, albeit it is somewhat expensive, is there
anyone on the list using the packmate, or the voice mate, any help will be
really appreciated i will be using the equipment mainly for writing and
accessing the internet, i am not rushing in to this, as i said iam mending
my foolish ways, take care, travel safely, joe and dillon.