[vip_students] Re: Windows Media Player - Keyboard Commands

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 01:03:42 -0000

Eleanor,

Even if you're not a JAWS user, the David bailes tutorials are still useful for the information they convey ON interacting with Windows media player from the keyboard. there are few, if any, JAWS-specific keystrokes here. ADVANCED INFO: The arrow keys do different things depending on where (or in what pane you are in) in WMP. Ctrl+1 was Full Mode up through Windows Player 11. Enable Full Mode anyway, and tab around the screen. Also, look at views - Enhancement under alt-v, and check (enter oin) the 'enhancement' you are interested in.,