[vip_students] Re: Windows Media Player - Keyboard Commands

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:55:52 -0000

Well thanks for that Albert, I think I'd need to go to classes to learn to use
the Windows Media Player *smile*.  I did have to plough through it to find that
I increase the volume with F9 and decrease it with F8.  I had to smile when I
saw the mute toggle of F7 which you kindly helped me out with last night.  I
did not understand about the right and left arrows for increasing and
decreasing the volume as it did nothing for me! Incidentally I am not a Jaws
user.