[vip_students] Re: (VIP_Students understandIng and Using Twitter better

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 15:06:50 -0000

It was of course Flor The Qube that I indeed meant.

Going back in time am I instead of forwardd, :)

I intend learning more of Hashtags and perhaps may be in a position to post my progress here soon.

Think that you can hashtag almost anything you like?

I learnt that you must first create a tweet before doing the #2014 for example.

Perhaps we may see a mini-tutorial from Paul T or other on these matters.

Best for the year,

Tony Sweeney
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>