[vip_students] Unable to Send E-mails via my Brother's ISP in Longford

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 00:42:56 +0100

I read Aeden's e-mail with interest but a little closer to home I had a similar problem in my brother's house in Longford. Up to this I have had no problem using my Outlook Express to access my e-mails from my Eircom, BT and G mail accounts. Last week, I was able to receive all e-mails from all accounts but I could not send out e-mails from Eircom or BT accounts. puzzled, I tried on my phone using his wireless b roadband. No problem there. I asked him why it might b e that I could not send my e-mails out via Outlook Express. He is no Techy but I thought it was worth a mention. His response was that he was the broadband account holder but I could not go along with that. Anyone got any ideas as to what my problem might have been. My settings were identical to when I was there previously in January.