[vip_students] Re: Tv guide

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:17:39 +0100

Thanks for coming back Mairead.

No, I haven't got it sorted yet but will try and get some sighted help later
in the week.  Trying to customise without sighted assistance is a bit hit
and miss as jaws cursor mode doesn't appear to supply sufficient
information.  I was kind of hoping that someone out there had figured it out
without the aid of a sighted person, hence my last enquiry.  If I'm still
having trouble I'll make contact again in a week or so.

Regards

Paul