[vip_students] Re: Tutorial on How to use remote controls on Sky plus with recorder.

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:36:28 +0100

In the UK I am fairly sure that this control is speech controlled for blind people. I think there are members on this list who are on the UK Access mailing list who may be able to help you or make enquiries for you. I used to be on that list but am not now so cannot assist.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aomeara@xxxxxx>