[vip_students] Re: Thank You o All For Helping Me With My Mobile

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 03:23:47 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Thanks for your wonderful contributions to the list!

Indirectly you gave me an answer to something re PPt!

I was always curious, of PPt  which of course is power point  of course! Think
probably that we should "draw in our horns!

 You know that we can be  -penalised!"

It wouldn't be not  so good if Paul would "walk away" but penalties put a
shudder down my spine!

Possibly I was in boarding school too long!

Thanks and the greattest respect to all.

Now let's now justt take stock and forward we go!

Okay I go quite again, really!

Would it be possible to havve a devfinition of list rules and what there are!

Also could we be clear on what the rules of the list are!

With respect, just let us know
please please!!
This is a general mail to the list ahnd Paul!

Please do not respond to me except that it is off listt!Tony..

Tony.---- Original Message -----