[vip_students] Thank You o All For Helping Me With My Mobile

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:24:02 +0100

I would like to express my sincere thanks to all who have helped me with Talks
and my new mobile phone.  It was very frustrating for many of you but I must
let everyone know that I am now very comfortable with the phone and can now
text very well and quickly too. A special thank you to patrina for teaching me
off list and over the telephone how to text.  I even interrupted her curry
dinner tonight but she was so kind and helpful.  There will be no stopping me
now patrina.  I haven't stopped all night texting. The support on the list is
invaluable.  several of you helped me.