[vip_students] Re: Spam

  • From: "Mike Meaney" <mikemean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:30:58 +0100

Jackie, glad that worked.
Don't forget to empty that folder now and again, although the things they have
been offering me might do a lot of damage to the environment!!
You should be able to use the credit card, Skype will or should inform you
about the days you have left.
press alt and go down to accounts and work away. All the best
Mike