[vip_students] Re: Skype and Internet Explorer 8

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 16:05:26 +0100

When I've had that sort of error, at times I have submitted the error report. Then, before I hit the close button, it gave me an analysis of what it thought was wrong. Any chance you could google your error terms: Something like, opening Skype causes error and program needs to close. Do you have any extra toolbars, like the oft-dreaded google toolbar? I would remove or disable any toolbars you don't want.