[vip_students] Skype Tutorial: purchasing skype credit!

  • From: "Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:14:19 -0000

Why would I purchase skype credit?

I would purchase skype credit in order that I may ring a land line or a
mobile phone anywhere in the world. I can of course always talk for free
when I am calling someone from a computer to another computer.

Here is how I may purchase skype credit.

1. Open up skype on the desktop by pressing the enter key on it or double
clicking.

2. When skype is opened up, go to the menu bar and then the accounts menu.

3. Arrow down to the "buy skype credit option" and hit enter key. Note: At
this point I must wait for Internet explorer to open up.

4. On the resulting page I can arrow down the page to some radio buttons
which give me various amounts of skype credit which I can purchase. In this
case we will choose the "10 Euros" radio button. Note to select this option
just press the spacebar on it if it is not already checked. If it is already
checked then I can just move on to the next step.
5. Now tab key to the "next button" and press enter key or double click.

6. On this next page we have the  details of our credit card to submit. Note
the fields are as follows:

*. First name.
*. Credit card number.
*. expiry date, the month of expiry.
*. Expiry date, the year our card expires.
*. Verification number. The 3 digit security number.

Once the fields are all filled out correctly, move onto the next step.

7. Tab to the next button and hit enter or double click.

8. The final screen, use the tab key to jump to two buttons n this page:
*. The close button should you decide you don't really wish to purchase
credit after all.
*. The buy button, hitting enter on this button will confirm and finalise
your purchase of new skype credit.

A final message will come up which should indicate to you that you have had
success in purchasing the new credit. At this point you can just close up
the internet window as you are finished. A receipt will be sent to your
email account.

You're done.