[vip_students] Re: Siri

  • From: Gary Worn <garyworn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:21:59 +0000

Pat.
I would have to disagree with you, I was in wonderland when I went to sight
village about two years ago. All the different technology gadgets and the very
helpful representatives of each stand to answer your questions was a thrill,
but the only down side was I had not got a bank of cash.

Gary
Sent from Gary's IPhone.