[vip_students] Re: SOS, Deleted folder

  • From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:34:35 +0100

Hi Flor and Eleanor,

Thanks for the messages sent in.

Flor could you talk me through what to do in Recycle Bin. I went in here already but was unsure of what to do and didn't want to do any more damage.

I found a list of folders, e.g. Local Disks Folders, My Computer, etc. I was going to enter in here on My Computer, then go into my pen drive, but was unsure of where to go then. I may not even have been right going this far.

Sorry, but what are the flash memory tools? Do you need certain software on your computer for this?

Regards
Roslyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>