[vip_students] Re: SOS, Deleted folder

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:30:34 +0100

I don't use Flash much.  Insert your USB drive.  Go into Recyclle Bin on the
Desktop, pressing r until you find it and hit enter.  now, press alt-v then
I, and then arrow to "original location".  You will now see a list of your
deleted folders and files.  Restore those you want to restore.

Alternatively, if you don't get back what you lost, bring your memory stick
to a tech shop and ask them if they can recover the deleted files on it.