[vip_students] Re: Reading the paper with the book courier

  • From: "niall fitzpatrick" <nfitzrick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:15:15 -0000

Hi Bert
I got this book courier about twelve months ago but I am only getting around
to setting it up now.
I downloaded software called win zip to open the e-mail that i received from
the talking newspaper association. But I cannot open and save this file to
transfer it to the book courier.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Niall