[vip_students] Re: Reading the paper with the book courier

  • From: "albertbrown" <albertbrown@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:56:56 -0000

Hello Niall,
You don't say how old your Bookcourier is, and have you recently downloaded the latest software transfer tool. in this latest transfer tool there is a particular new update designed to allow you to navigate the t.n.a.u.k publications. I know That Tom Langan is getting great fun in reading the Irishtimes on the Bookcourier.
Bert
----- Original Message ----- From: "niall fitzpatrick" <nfitzrick@xxxxxxxxxx>