[vip_students] Re: Radio And Vibistro

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:52:43 -0000

thanks, tony.  Glad of the ad opportunity.

I run a googlegroup named VIBISTRO: [Vision Impaired & Blind Ireland Satellite/TV Radio Online]. It's a list for enthusiasts of the above (radio and TV). Email me *OFF LIST, please* *at florlync@xxxxxx * if you'd like to join.

----- Original Message ----- From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>