[vip_students] Radio And Vibistro

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:24:51 -0000

        Derry,

Good to hear of your involvement in radio.

Mighht be an idea to contactt Aine off-list.

Sounds interesting.

Now you could check out Vibistro which is an invite-only list which can be
accessed at googlegroups.

Contact me off list should you or other be interested in subscribing.

Warning!

The Mod there is rough, being from Skib! (smile or grimmace)
Cheers,