[vip_students] Nokia Text To Speech

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:07:17 +0100

Hi All,

I have being doing 'a search and here's what I came up with.

Unfortunately the E51 is not a supported phone.

I should say here too that the 'voice aid is not what I am talking about at
all!

That has very  very limited functionality indeed in my opinion.

Tony.

Nokia Accessibility: Text to Speech

Text-to-speech software reads the text on the screen aloud in a natural
sounding voice, giving you convenient access to phone menus and functions, short
messages, e-mail messages, and much more.

Text-to-speech is available for Series 60 and Series 80 phones with a Symbian
operating system. Third-party TTS software is compatible with the following
Nokia devices. Please contact your service provider for product availability
and service support.

Nokia 3230

Nokia 3250

Nokia 3650 / 3600

Nokia 3660 / 3620

Nokia 5500

Nokia 5700

Nokia 6110 Navigator

Nokia 6260

Nokia 6290

Nokia 6600

Nokia 6620

Nokia 6630

Nokia 6670

Nokia 6680

Nokia 6681

Nokia 6682

Nokia 7610

Nokia 7650

Nokia E50

Nokia E60

Nokia E61

Nokia E61i

Nokia E62

Nokia E65

Nokia E70

Nokia N70

Nokia N71

Nokia N72

Nokia N73

Nokia N75

Nokia N80

Nokia N90

Nokia N91

Nokia N95

Nokia N-Gage

Nokia N-Gage QD

Related Nokia links
Nokia World Wide (this link to another Nokia site will open in a new window)
Nokia support (this link to another Nokia site will open in a new window)
Site index
Site terms
Privacy policy
Accessibility statement