[vip_students] Re: Mobile Phone

  • From: "Edel Carey" <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:14:24 +0100

Hi Brendan

Further to what Mike has suggested, you can save a number from a text message
to you phone book by doing the following

1 - open the text message containing the number

2 - go to options and arrow down to 'use detail'

3 - select 'number' from the next menu

4 - it will give you the option of saving the number that is in the text
message + your own number so select the new number and save it as you would a
new contact.

I hope this is of some use.

Edel..