[vip_students] Re: Mobile Broadband To Go Coverage

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:34:10 +0100

Hi Tony,

yes. That's wireless coverage; you can get 'black spots' in a place where there's theoretically plenty of it. you can at times get that situation with mobile phone coverage, too.

----- Original Message ----- From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
 Date: 28/07/2010 12:37 pm

 Exactly Paul, well here is my question again.  Is there a 3 shop?

 Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- >From: "Paul" <pauldmahoney@xxxxxxxxxx>