[vip_students] Re: Maxamise Screen on This Link

  • From: "Scanlon, Tony" <tony.scanlon@xxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:36:50 +0000

 Eleanor they are indeed very small and ZT will not read them for me assume
your Nova doesn't either.

So it can be a bit of a lottery, I use a hand held magnifier when I have to
turn off ZT for any reason which is not the best thing to be doing I suppose.

But thanks Eleanor that was an interesting item from TV3.