[vip_students] Re: Maxamise Screen on This Link

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:10:17 -0000

Realised that Francis. It is strange the volume is very low both on that and the other link and yet my volume is fine when I watch TV or listen to music.

I would like to know how you could send me that exact clip so that then I will know if I want to send someone a clip from something I watch.

Thanks Francis.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Francis Kane" <Francis.Kane@xxxxxxx>
From: "Francis Kane" <Francis.Kane@xxxxxxx>
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:52:31 +0000

It's also here on the TV3 Player Eleanor. It's a bit bigger so might be
small bit better for you. Just press space bar after all the ads and it
will play for you.

http://tinyurl.com/7h8bsxd

Francis.