[vip_students] Re: I Phone App.

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:16:42 -0000

What about Prizmo for £6 sterling which does an excellent job? Sam Jewell makes a stand for around £30 sterling which helps with distance between the phone and the paper. Anyone interested in Sam's contact I can send his e-mail to you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat" <patrickreynolds1@xxxxxxxxxx>