[vip_students] Facebook app crashing on iPhone

  • From: Mairead O Mahony <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 16:36:01 +0000

Hi all,
Since yesterday when going through the news feed on the Facebook app I
can only scroll as far as page 16 or 17 and I get kicked back to the
home screen.  I had the exact same issue with this app and the
internet a few months ago but it sorted itself out somehow.  I had
this issue again last week but only for a day.

I have updated to the latest Facebook app and updated the phone
software.  I have tried turning off the phone and closing the app from
the app switcher but I can still only go so far in my news feed before
I get kicked back to the home screen.

Any help would be appreciated with this.

Regards
Mairead